Dog Food - Scottish Salmon for all life stages
Product Name: Canagan Scottish Salmon
Product Description: Canagan Scottish Salmon is a grain free kibble that is designed to create a food that is high in meat which matches as closely as possible to a dog’s natural food.
Quality of Dog Food
Canagan Scottish Salmon is a grain free kibble that is designed to create a food that is high in meat which matches as closely as possible to a dog’s natural food. With 60% of nutritious animal ingredients and the remaining 40% containing vegetables & botanicals (vitamins and minerals) this is a great product for all life stages of a dog. However, if you are looking to start your puppy on this then the kibble will be too big as it’s around 1cm (100mm) in diameter. The small breed packets would far suit a smaller dog as they are about 60mm in diameter.
The Scottish salmon is great for a dogs coat and keeps it silky and shiny. I used to use the free range chicken but found this didn’t keep my dogs coats in such great shape. I sometimes will blend a mix of Scottish Salmon along with ‘Country Game’ or ‘Grass Fed Lamb’ due to its higher nutritious animal ingredients, so that my dog has a bit of spice in its food life, and not being fed the same kibble all the time.
I have never had any trouble with my dog eating this food and would highly recommend it to anyone. I have not seen any issues with constipation by using this food as I know other brands suffer this issue, as well as the dog poo being nice and solid, as we all know that we hate having to pick up runny poo on a dog walk or in the back garden.
One thing I have noted is that buying this product through a pet shop will cost you sightly more than if you buy direct from Canagan. I always buy direct and the practically next day delivery is fantastic and doesn’t cost you anything if you spend over £39, which is always going to be the case.
add a pro
add a con