Doggy Day Care
Your dog will spend an action packed day at Pawtopia Doggy Day Care. This gives your dog a chance to enjoy the facilities, socialisation and stimulation at the Day Care Centre.
The day care centre is split up into 3 separate areas:
- 1.5 acres of private garden that your dog can run, play and explore in to their hearts content.
- A dedicated all weather area that alleviates your dog getting muddy with a combination of paving and astro with 4 heated kennels, a heated/lighted summer house with a balcony area and individual dog areas below, and an outdoor day bed with a sail shade plus a dog pool in summer.
- 2 acres of private fields that we can take your dog for a walk around if we feel it requires that little extra exercise.
- We have a 1:8 human to dog ratio to ensure that your dog gets the best care and attention.
- Dogs are supervised at all times.
- Receive daily updates on how your dog is getting on through photos and videos.
- Fitbarks have been implemented to monitor your dog’s everyday activity and sleep patterns. This data helps us to ensure that your dog is getting the most out of their time at our day care centre. You can also log on to the app and have a look for yourself to see what your dog has been up to. Check out our Fitbark section for more information.
- Strict entrance criteria: We only accept social, friendly dogs and if we are not sure about a dog, we have a proven record of just saying no. Fee system: We follow a children’s nursery model, so we are never under pressure to fill a space with an unsuitable dog.
- Pick up and drop off service available.
- One of our staff at hand will always be dog first aid and CPR trained.
- Fully licensed by our local council: Click here to see our licence
Brentwood, Warley, Shenfield, Hutton, Ingatestone, Ongar, Blackmore, Doddinghurst, & Wyatts Green.
Monday – Friday
Day Care £20
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
Day Care £25
*Collection and drop off service add £5*